Wednesday, June 20, 2007

two input surfaces are same size for (2 In 1Out) DirectX transform filter

DirectX transform filter :
2 In 1 Out ( 2 Inputs and 1 Output )
accepts two inputs and gives one output.

Both the inputs must be the same size ?....

For 2 input directx transform filter,

Both the input surfaces must be the same size.

I tested it with XTL file with XTLTest sample application.


I have given two input video file.

One video file's resolution is 720 * 480 and another one video file's resolution is 320 * 240.

I used my two input directx transform filter.

video filenames and directx transform filter is specified in XTL file.

I run this .XTL file and generated the graph edit file (.grf). I learnt one thing from that Graphedit file.


if the video which is having large size is resized ( using resize filter ) to the another video file's size.

Then both video resolution is same size and then it is passed to the Transition DirectX transform filter (Wipe, DyadicArithmetic)

No comments: