Friday, February 01, 2008

DLL registration problem

I copied the PushSource Filter.

Push source FIlter has 3 Filters. PushPinBitmap, PushPinBitmapSet and PushPinDesktop.
I removed the code for PushPinBitmap, PushPinBitmapSet .


If I compile the filter, without error it is compiling. But the Problem is while registering the Filter(.ax file), I got the following error.
---------------------------
RegSvr32
---------------------------
DllRegisterServer in D:\PushSource.ax failed. Return code was: 0xc0000005 ( Unrecoverable Error)
---------------------------
OK
---------------------------

So the problem lies in DLL registration part.


CFactoryTemplate g_Templates[3] =
{ { g_wszPushDesktop, // Name

&CLSID_PushSourceDesktop, // CLSID
PushSourceDesktop::CreateInstance, &sudPushSourceDesktop } };

This is Factory template.

Solution :
-------------
I modified the CFactorytemplate array as follows :
CFactoryTemplate g_Templates[] // Note here
= { }

No comments: