Friday, November 23, 2007

Design time combo box problem in MFC Dialog application

I got the combo box problem in VC++ 6 dialog application as follows :

1.I added the Combo box with DropList property in a dialog application
2.I added the "control" member variable from the classwizard.
3.Within OnInitDialog() fn, I added the string to the combo box.
( m_cbo.AddString("Sundar");m_cbo.AddString('Sundar");)
But the added string is not displayed at runtime.

if I set the selected index for the combo box,

m_cbo.SetCurSel(0) , the selected index string "sundar" alone displayed in a combo box at
runtime.


4. To identify the problem, I created the Dynamic combo box by code ...

and Added the string , all the strings are displayed in a combo box.

But For Design time combo box, it didnt display the text.

No comments: