Wednesday, April 11, 2007

My Grid Control... CSharp...

None of the Grid control is suitable for my need :
====================================
My requirement is ...

1.Each and every control must be able to set back and fore color...
2. grid control must supports the merging of cells...
3. grid control must supports separate font style for each and every cells in the grid...
4.Allows Dynamic add and removal of the cell...
5. it is also possible to clear the values in a cell...

Before that I had seen the sourcegrid control in a codeproject.com article. But it doesnt support dynamic adding and removal of the cell...


I have developed my user control from panel class...if any one meets any article related to this ...
please let me know...



I derived my grid control from the System.Windows.Forms.Panel class...

I got flickering in the control So I overload the things as follows :

class CustomControlPanel : System.Windows.Forms.Panel
{

public CustomControlPanel()
{

this.SuspendLayout();
base.AutoScroll = true;
SetStyle(ControlStyles.UserPaint,true);
SetStyle(ControlStyles.AllPaintingInWmPaint,true);
SetStyle(ControlStyles.DoubleBuffer,true); //This will disables the flickering

this.UpdateStyles();
this.ResumeLayout(false);
}

}

No comments: