Monday, April 21, 2008

Source Filter's Output Pin Doesnt match any known format type

Source Filter's Output Pin Doesnt match any known format type like Format_VideoInfo,Video2...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I developed the Dshow Player to render the Ball filter;
CoCreateInstance() fn is working fine ;
I get the Output Pin of the ball filter and render it;
Rendering is failed;I checked the Ball Filter's Output Pin with Different Video types like VideoInfo, VideoInfo2,MPEG1Video ,MPEG2Video and DVVideo and none of them is matching to the media type of the source filter;
Solution:
-----------
Reason is silly. I got this error due to I am not adding the Ball Source Filter's IBaseFilter object to the FilterGraph;
So I just added the IBaseFilter Object to the FilterGraph leads to working graph;

No comments: