Friday, December 14, 2007

HTTPStream Rendering problem

HTTPStream Rendering problem :
---------------------------------
I have developed the transform filter for writing the WMV
data to the HTTP Stream.It is writing data properly .

But If I render the video thru windows media player by specifying URL,
It doesnt render data properly.


But Windows media player Shows the status like


Buffer 99% complete
Playing 302Kb/s

But it doesnt render anything on the screen.



Solution :
-------------
Previously I set the KeyFrame for every 60 frames...

I used the wmvnetwrite sample application for testing.
It is sending wmv data to the HTTp stream. For any wmv file, It has OnStreamSample() callback fn
For Every frame, it will calls this function.
within this function, I checked the last parameter( KeyFrame flag), if it is true,
then I will print the Key FrameFound and the frameNumber in debug string.

I noted one thing. Key Frame is in some random order.
So I set the keyframe for every 4 frames. Now it is working.
without WM_SF_CLEANPOINT(Indicates KeyFrame), windows media player will not render data properly.
How can we identify the Key Frames within a filter ?...

No comments: