Monday, March 26, 2007

26-March-2007 works done

Completed Today :

1..Convert OpenCV coordinates to Windows Coordinates... Completed...
1.1. Copy the Background image as the srcInput Pin1.... Completed
1.2.Add histogram Support to Second Input Pin - completed
1.3. cvAbsDiff() gives an error...I thought that it is due to ROI...

I thought that cvAbsDiff() didnt support ROI... But the fact is cvAbsDiff() input images are set in the ROI as 0,0,0,0...

So I changed it ... Now it is working properly...

1.4.1.while Connecting with filter it must display the output width and height - Completed...

I loaded the width and height paramaeters within the Input Pin's CheckMediaType()... This will checks the

media type of the pin connected to the input pin...

I Set the values from here....

To be completed :

1. Generate the IMediasample interface .....
.

No comments: